Friday 10 August 2012

Floral nail art: birds and flowers.

Hi all,
Recently I took part in a private nail art contest in my city and won the contest.The theme is inspired by role of women.....so i did the this mani ...














I choose pink color as base color because pink is a favorite color of  many girls/women.On my thumb I drew bird sitting on the branch with her husband......chatting with him...then on my ring finger I drew a tiny bird and big bird sitting on a branch.It shows a bird guiding her kid.....sometimes a woman had to act like a wife and on the other hand as mother...and maintain the balance because sometimes both the kid and hubby darling become demanding and stops understanding u(only sometimes...otherwise they love u so much...lol)...though woman had play many other roles but i opted only these...
p.s. my this mani is also loosely inspired by robinmoses design..


Hope You Like This Mani....:)
do comment.
Thanks
Puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check