Monday 16 April 2012

SPRING NAIL ART IDEAS

HI ALL,
I know its late for spring but i was just browsing the net and come across these very easy nail art designs.

whats written: Marie Claire 

3 Simple Spring Nail Art Ideas

We visited brilliant nail artist Fleury Rose 


at Tomahawk Salon in Brooklyn, where she helped us translate the hottest Spring 2012 trends into designs that are super easy to DIY! 



The pics of the dresses she got inspired are:



Sweet Sunflowers: Runway Inspiration   Zebra Print: Runway Inspiration 

                 





Prada Flames















so i followed all the steps which were written and created these looks on my design wheel.....








my wheel.................:)








I was so excited , while creating these looks that i didn't bothered to  apply base nail polish  accurately on wheel....:)
I will do them on my natural nails and post the pics soon......




some more pics of my caviar nails and i got this very easy to follow caviar nail tutorial pic..... 



















also while i was browsing ( i browse a lot haina.......) i come across a lovely nail polish cake pic. I thought why not share with u all :







hope u all like the looks and cake.

thanks

puja







23 comments:

  1. You are tempting me to try nail art Puja........so stylish they all look ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so want to do caviar now ... bt hv to rush to market for beads :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. caviar is looking so beautiful in person .....do it...u won't regret it...just a removal is bit pain in neck ...otherwise its too gud..:)

      Delete
  3. so simple and elegant...i m totally in love...just stumbled here and u have a gr8 blog...will come back for sure puja..

    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nail art and I am loving the pretty nail polish cake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lancy...me too...love the cake..:)

      Delete
  5. beautifull...and u have awesome nails...Thanks for sharing..btw cake is yum..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...preethi..ya cake looks yummy..:)

      Delete
  6. Puja, you have a very talented & have a nice blog, following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ......Uzma.....really like it..:)

      Delete
  7. Great ideas. Love the green and yellow combo. Thanks for the caviar tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the silver+black mani.Nice. And thanx for ur comment on my new blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cake looks lovely... but mani looks much prettier *.*

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Those look amazing, especially the prada style..gr8 looks. Thanks for dropping my blog and following it. Am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow....amazing piece of art :) Just followed you...I really really like your blog too :) I need to learn a lot of nail art from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nail art is so sexy! I wish someone could do it on my nails! So sexy!

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks megha....u have a lovely blog...liked ur colored pants post...:)

      Delete
  13. hey puja - please share a tutorial on the lovely sunflower inspired nail art you did!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check