Thursday 19 April 2012

one lovely blog award



hi all,
 i am very happy today ....as i was given my second blog award from very talented Preethi of Pinknpurple...she also write for wiseshe...thanks dear for the tag.














rules:

1. List 7 things about yourself.

2. Award 15 other blogs.




List 7 things about yourself.you will got know my life story soon;)



  1. i love drinking coffee.
  2. i like shahrukh khan.
  3. i hate alarm clocks.
  4. i love to blog.
  5. i love chocolates.
  6. i Google a lot.
  7. all the money which earned through nail art . i spend on my daughter or i buy new nail art emblishments or nail paints.


Award 10-15 other blogs.
Sweet and Bitter at Sweet and Bitter 
Poohkie at Poohkie's Place
Life is a fairytale at Life is a fairytale
SophiaJerald at Panache
Kejal at NailArt and Things
nupurcreatives at nupur creatives
Zestful Uzma at Zestful Nails
Tanmayee at http://celebratingfeminity.wordpress.com/
Emm at Circular Insanity | A Shopaholic's Guide to Shoes, Beauty,Books and Reviews | Beauty Blog




i want to nominate more blogs which love to read but they have already received the award or  nominated by others.


thanks
puja

19 comments:

  1. Congrats... puja.. i am happy for you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!! Congratulations and thank you for following me!!! Please refer your friends too to join my giveaway here if possible!!! Much luv! Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...2 awards in a week. Thats great job. Congrats Puja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Puja, 2 awards !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey congrats to u !!! and thank u soo much for giving me this award!! I think if I wasnt in my job I would love to become a nail tech like u!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats pooja dear..and thats my pleasure nominating u...Thanks for ur sweet words abt me..take care..

    ReplyDelete
  7. congos puja and thnx for giving me this award :)))) nd me 2 hate alarm clocks coz thy never helps in waking me up :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations sweetie :) Thank you so much for passing on the award! :) Glad to know you Google a lot too :D

    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Puja.... & Thank u for passing on the award to me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Puja........thx a lot :) I was very bust over the weekend! couldnt make time for blogging..will do it in few days :) loved ur post

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry for typo ..its busy not "bust" lol :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check