Thursday 12 April 2012

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag ...

HI ALL,
wow! seriously its a wow feeling............i am just few days old in this blog world and i am tagged by two lovely bloggers Dimpal and Neisha............thanks both of you have make me feel so special and confident that i am on cloud nine........and hey friends do check their blogs they have so many interesting post that you can't resist following them...:)

first the questions:
Q.What is your most inexpensive beauty product you love and why?
A. i recently fell in love with the Tip n Toes mini nail enamels (rs 40), they have beautiful colors and super good staying power.

Q.What is your most expensive beauty product you love and why?
A. my most expensive beauty product is my TIGI Bed Head Serum - Control Freak because it helps me get a straight-up glossy finish in my hair.

Q. which beauty product you have love and hate relationship with and why?
A. red lipstick, whenever i see someone with red lips i apply red lipstick but removes it immediately because i can't carry red lipstick on myself.



Q.What is your most delicious beauty product?
A.my nyx cupcake lip glosses.

Q. Which product you neglect due to laziness?
A. foot cream....

Q. What traits you find attractive in opposite sex?
A. honesty, love for me and respect for my family and feelings (my husband has all these traits and more..............)

Q.What items you would like to receive as a gift?
A.i follow no gift rule with my frnds and husband but i like surprises.




Hema Iyer at Rainbow Nails
Vanu at Beautifulsheforever 
Gauri at Gloss and Magic

thanks

puja




10 comments:

  1. Great to know you more :) why puja , do keep on the search for the perfect red for you.......I am sure you ll find .......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a vry fair skin so colors like red or same looks vry odd on me......

      Delete
    2. I think red looks awesome on fair skinned beauties, ........lol, I am after you to make you wear red lippie :P.....BTW where do you stay?

      Delete
    3. ok....hahA....i am frm Delhi but married in saharanpur( uttar pradesh) .......

      Delete
  2. enjoyed your answer puja.. i ahve not tried tips and toes nail paints but i will do it for sure.. coz even sometimes cheap stuff can fetch you good results which even costly products cant.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it...they r gud ....I bought them from medplus last month for Rs 38 and then 2 frm my local market for Rs 40.....

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me. My next post will be on this :-).
    I think my most delicious beauty product will also be from NYX. They smell so good....

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoyed reading the answers Pooja.. so u can suggest some nice shades from tips n toes too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me Puja! I'll do this post tonight or tomorrow! :D Even I have a love hate relationship with red. That is, I love how it looks but I hate how I can't pull it off! Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check