Friday 27 April 2012

NAIL POLISH TAG

HI ALL,
I was tagged to answer some questions about my preferences in nail polish and tag one more nail polish lover( and this is the tough part........i love all my nail polish addict friends, but rule is to tag only one, i think,but i am tagging two)

who tagged me: sangy at http://lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in/2012/04/nail-polish-tag.html

thanks dear for the tag......




question time.............:)

1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
i love sally hansen and l.a. colrs.


2. Glitter or no glitter?

glitter......i love blingy nails....:)


3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
essie,opi and china glaze....in this order.


4. When do you change your nail polish?

in 2-3 days.


5. What's your favourite colour on your nails?

all colours....pink...


6. Darks or brights?

brights.


7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?

lakme color crush,20, l.a.colors silver glitter, nyx peach avenue, one dry flower each on ring finger and thumb with a piercing on my ring finger.


8. Matt nails in or out?
matt nails in.


9. French Manicure?
love it....:)


10.  Favourite summer colours?
pastels and nudes.


Tag another Polish Lover : i tag neha  of  Beautilicious Blogger hema  of  Rainbow Nails..............




thanks all


puja


*** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***



14 comments:

  1. I also love brights and French manicure........hey Poo, can you suggest me a good french manicure kit and from where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. french manicure kits konad or sally hansen both r available on urban touch.....konad one comes with toe nail guides,hand nail guides and three color rhinestones and a acrylic stick....with basecolor, topcoat and white french color nail paints...

      Delete
  2. nice post :)
    liked ur choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. even i like matte nail colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. even i like matte nail colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY..am Aron from Kenya.am nt an expert in blogging..i love your blog alot.. check out mine and please send me nominations for awards and lets follow each others blogs.. maybe that way..people in my country will get to knw yourz.am sure they will love it coz my girlfriend is already addicted to your blog.. introduce me to other bloggers in your country or your friendz .. i really need the nominations for the awards.

    check out my blog.i do celebrity news,music and my own articles though for nw few people knw it.

    www.aron-creativity.blogspot.com

    Email: aroncilla9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice tag, like your respond,
    please check out my blog
    http://laurencesobsession.blogspot.ca/
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice answers Puja....thank you soooo much for tagging me :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers hon, I'm loving pastels this season too <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also change my nail paint every 2-3 days and love the matt shades too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you on google and bloglovin dear. Thanks a lot for your sweet comment. Follow back plz :*
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see this post *.*
    Am following the tag... would love to see the art of other bloggers and hope to make new friends...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check