Sunday 8 April 2012

MANICURE IDEA 2: THE CUTE LITTLE BOW

HI ALL..... To create this look I painted my nails with tip-n-toes mini nail polish in rose,03 and draw stripes with silver glitter nail art pen, Konad. after drying i applied topcoat from L.A. colors and placed acrylic pink bow (bought from bornprettystore)on my ring finger with the help of tweezers. after pink bow sets i applied topcoat again. pics of the manicure:














hope u liked it.......i have updated my poll on side bar of this page pls vote and help me in deciding my next tutorial.
p.s. if u don't have acrylic bows don't worry try finding similar ones on kids clips.....;)

thanks
puja

19 comments:

  1. Very cute! I want to order stuff from Bornpretty, but I always end up confused because there is so much choice! I think urban touch has flowers like these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nisha......the flowers on urban touch are ceramic flowers and these bows are acrylic ones.....i too take so many days to finalize my order at bornpretty (i am waiting for my 2nd order)....:)

      Delete
  2. This mani looks awesome with and without the bow. I love the glitter stripes on pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have lovely hands .........pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Puja i hv tagged u check out my latest post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dimpal for the tag......will do the post soon....

      Delete
  5. nice!! I jus find this a lil uncomfortable to wear on a regular basis.M sure I bang it or break it and damage my nails in the process

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute :)
    Love you blog and I am ur new follwer

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute post puja...and love the baby pink...
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check