Tuesday 1 May 2012

MARBLING WITHOUT WATER TECHNIQUE AND MY LATEST HAUL FROM BUYINCOINS.COM.

HI ALL,
i always dread water mater marbling..... because its very clumsy and if something goes wrong while doing it in front of customer.....you got screwed.....but yesterday ROBINMOSES shares this very easy technique...

first apply your base color 2 coats....when the base color is super wet make random stripes of 2-3 colors....again when the  stripes are super wet using very thin brush smudge/ swirl the stripes don't mix them too much......after it dries ....apply topcoat....and u r done.



Robinmoses is genius in her line nobody can copy her. if u want to see the tutorial pls search it on YouTube.

i have done a pictorial to make myself clear so here are the pics.....






here are the few pics of the designs which I did on my clients hands this week....









My haul from buyincoins.com.....i ordered on 16th April and received my parcel on 1st may...the package is well wrapped.




my parcel contains hand cushion,micro steel beads, white and black acrylic bows, big chunky glitters,different types of french tip guides and correction pens. all the things are well packed in bubble wrap.



i am loving my haul.......love to thank VISH for sharing the info abot this site. excellent service and quality of products is quite good as compared to the prices.



hope u all like my post.

do comment.

thanks

puja




  

37 comments:

  1. thank you for the tutorial post ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. puja.. thanks for this .. after vish said that it is a safe place and now u too.. so i am convinced and going to shop with them.. :) love u :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it's vry gud site with variety of products in beauty section.......me going to shop again.....

      Delete
    2. Love u too.....Neisha ... :)

      Delete
  3. gr8 haul puja...love the nail arts..they r awesome as usual..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vish is making us greedy to spend money on more shopping!!! LOL...
    just kidding Vish :)
    u knw im so desperate to buy from buyincoins now..
    doz nails are beautifully done, without doubts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanu .....this site is vry gud.......thanks to Vish.....

      Delete
  5. Very impressive work! And it looks difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Pujaaa :) :) u r so sweet
    by the way nice haul and loved all ur designs
    me going to pick few ideas frm dese designs n decorate my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Vish......love u. ..... :)

      Delete
  7. WOW that looks amazing and you make it sound so easy. I love all your tutorials. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for the lovely comment......:)

      Delete
  8. Puja....love your designs. Please do a tutorial on those. ANd do you use polish or acrylic paints for the thin lines? I never manage to get them right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hema thanks dear.......will do the tutorial....which one u want first......I use nail art pens for thin lines........:)

      Delete
  9. *Cute Nails* - haha! Love the water marbling without water tips - its such a pain in the *** getting out the whole waterr thing.

    Found you on Blog Hop - come visit me at http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by........will surely visit ur blog.....

      Delete
  10. I loved the colored french and pink one Puja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neha .....even I like colored. French.,,.

      Delete
  11. I wish u cud to my nails once

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kejal...l......it's so sweet of you to say this.....really u made my day...:)

      Delete
    2. me 2 .. whn u r cming to delhi ;)

      Delete
    3. Sure dimpal......may be I come to Delhi at the end of this month......

      Delete
  12. Love the multicoloured checked one! so unique!

    Radha xoxo

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radha .......u have a lovely blog....I am following u....:)

      Delete
  13. Buyincoins is good site.......it seems quite difficult , keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It seems difficult! yes buyincoins is quite good :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome haul!

    Thanks for following me, now I'm following back!!!

    http://diaryofaclosetgamer.blogspot.ca (BeautyandtheGamer)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing these. I didnt see that Robin Moses tutorial. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for checking out my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check