Tuesday, 1 May 2012

MARBLING WITHOUT WATER TECHNIQUE AND MY LATEST HAUL FROM BUYINCOINS.COM.

HI ALL,
i always dread water mater marbling..... because its very clumsy and if something goes wrong while doing it in front of customer.....you got screwed.....but yesterday ROBINMOSES shares this very easy technique...

first apply your base color 2 coats....when the base color is super wet make random stripes of 2-3 colors....again when the  stripes are super wet using very thin brush smudge/ swirl the stripes don't mix them too much......after it dries ....apply topcoat....and u r done.



Robinmoses is genius in her line nobody can copy her. if u want to see the tutorial pls search it on YouTube.

i have done a pictorial to make myself clear so here are the pics.....






here are the few pics of the designs which I did on my clients hands this week....









My haul from buyincoins.com.....i ordered on 16th April and received my parcel on 1st may...the package is well wrapped.




my parcel contains hand cushion,micro steel beads, white and black acrylic bows, big chunky glitters,different types of french tip guides and correction pens. all the things are well packed in bubble wrap.



i am loving my haul.......love to thank VISH for sharing the info abot this site. excellent service and quality of products is quite good as compared to the prices.



hope u all like my post.

do comment.

thanks

puja




  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...