Sunday 6 May 2012

GET TO KNOW ME TAG....

HI ALL,

I am tagged to do this by Radha and Sita of Buttons apart and Kat of NAILS my dreams.

The rules are :


  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the eleven facts about you.
  3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
  4. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs.
  6. You legitimately have to tag.


THE FACTS ARE:

  1. I love my nails.
  2. I like drinking coffee.
  3. I love my Apple I-Pad , my brother gifted it.
  4. First gift my husband gifted me is gold chain with my initials locket. 
  5. My daughter has just started going to her primary school @ Delhi Public School.
  6. I am suffering from PCOS....:(
  7. I love flowers.
  8. I love reading books mostly mysteries, paranormal, fictions.
  9. last I bought 3 kurtis from Global desi.
  10. I love my channel bag my mother bought for me from U.S.
  11. recently, my husband bought me Blackberry torch 2......

THE ANSWERS TO Radha and Sita of Buttons apart QUESTIONS.

What's your biggest achievement to date?
hmmm.........every time my daughter says " mummy i love you" ....i felt i had achieved every thing in my life...:)

Where would you like to be in five years time?
I am from very small town of uttar pradesh( India)  and my nail studio is the only one in this town...so i want to grow to more fame in  adjoining towns.

Why did you start blogging?
To share what I know and to make friends......to increase my knowledge about other things other than nail art. 

What's your favourite quote?
here I am quoting myself....i always say to myself in difficult situations that " I can do it".

If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
my daughter, my husband and my luck.

If you could choose anywhere in the world where would you like to be living and why?
Delhi  ( India) , I can live near to my parents.

What's your favourite icecream flavour?
chocolate

Do you like to watch any sports?
cricket

What's your dream car?
Mercedes.

Name one item your currently lusting over.
urban decay naked 2 pallete.

What's your biggest fear?
i fear dogs.......


ANSWERS TO Kat of NAILS my dreams. QUESTIONS.

 What's your favorite type of dessert? 
chocolate cake or ice cream.

 What books have you read?
I like reading mysteries, paranormal, fictions.

What's your pet peeve?
Hair strands left on shower walls. 

 What's your favorite nail polish color?
pink

 What errand or chore do you despise doing? 
washing utensils.....it ruins my nails...my house maid do it for us.

What's the closest purple thing to you right now? 
the closest purple thing to me right now is my bedsheet.

 Do you know any foreign languages?
no, but my mother tongue is Hindi and Punjabi. 
i can speak English, Hindi and Punjabi.

 How did you name your blog?
my nail art studio name is cute nails. so, i named my blog with the same name.
i named my studio"cute nails" because every time i do nail art, i got complimented with " cute nails" term...:)

What do you carry with you at all times? 
my cell-phone.

What do you carry with you at all times? 
pink and silver.

 What nail trends are you not a fan of?
i don't like the bordering nail art.


MY QUESTIONS:

  1. whats your favorite holiday spot?
  2. one thing you u love about yourself?
  3. one thing you hate about yourself?
  4. one thing you hate in your husband or boyfriend?
  5. one thing you love in your boyfriend or husband?
  6. one gadget u like the most?
  7. whats the meaning of your name?
  8. do you like stand up comedians?
  9. what is your expected number of followers in your first month of blogging?did u get the number.
  10. what we can expect from your blog in future?
  11. what kind of eye makeup, nail paint, blusher u like to put on?


I tag:
Dimpal at Crazy Polishes
Gauri at Gloss and Magic
Niesha K. J at Indian Beauty forever
Star Vogue at Star Vogue
sahar awan at sahar awan's blog
Fictitious Fashion at Fictitious Fashion 
Style-Delights at Style-Delights




don't forget to checkout my NAIL ART CHALLENGE.do take part in it ...for fun sake.


thanks

puja


9 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag puja.. i will ceratainly answer them..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear for tagging me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloooooooooo Puja thank u for tagging me :) :) :)
    and as alwaz it was sweet knwng abt u

    ReplyDelete
  4. great answers and thanks for the tag!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a cute post puja..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to know more things about you.
    I like chocolate ice cream too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I'm loving cricket at the moment too! I love watching the IPL- just watched Kings XI Punjab beat Deccan Chargers. Who do you support?

    Radha xoxo

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tag hon :) and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you dear for tagging me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check