Monday, 7 May 2012

NAIL ART CHALLENGE DAY-ONE

HI ALL,

Today is the first day of my challenge..."LETS SHARE NAIL ART".....I write this challenge to share easy to do nail art ..in which no professional knowledge is needed.....I am keeping my designs very simple and easy to do....ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO ARE TAKING PART IN THIS..................LETS HAVE FUN DOING NAIL ART.


TODAY THEME IS DOTS:

products used:

faces nail enamel in flamingo.
street wear sparkling silver.
L.A. Colors basecoat
L.A. colors topcoat.
Rhinestones.


my pics:






hope you all like this

check out other girls blog:


Dimpal at Crazy Polishes

Hema at Rainbow Nails

Sangy at Lipgloss Affairs

Manases Andrea at Colour your life

thanks
puja






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...