Wednesday 4 April 2012

THE SUNSHINE AWARD

HI ALL!

Today I am very happy because Demi Mist of BEAUTY AND THE MIST nominated me for the SUNSHINE AWARD........thank u so much Demi u made my day......she is so talented ...pls guys do checkout her blog and her youtube channel .

some new facts about me...



  1. I am planning to start my own nail art challenge soon.
  2. I am planning my first giveaway and it will be International giveaway.
  3. I read each and every blog post of my followers and the blogs I follow.
  4. I have appointed a new assistant in my studio and she is very fast learner and because of her i am enjoying my work more and her name is "mala".
  5. I have trained mala for girls b'day parties that means she will go do easy kid's nail art just like tattoo artist at b'day bash......i got my first booking for 8th may...guys pls wish me a luck.


now the nominations

Shalini Srivastava) at Be Beautilicious

RAY at RAY CONNECT

Zestful Uzma at Zestful Nails

Hema at Rainbow Nails

kuheli at shadows and sequins

Beautilicious Blogger at Beautilicious Blogger (neha mane)


Kejal at NailArt and Things

Sweet and Bitter at Sweet and Bitter

Shazia Khaleel at BeAuTy UnLeAsHeD bY SHAZ

thank u 

puja




29 comments:

  1. thank you dear...thats so sweet of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Puja! I loved the reading the facts about you. :D Glad you found someone to help you out, must be a relief! And the challenge sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its great relief...now i don't have to clean the toe nails of the clients.....do take part in the challenge...it will be fun..:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks puja for nominating me <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved reading the facts :) :)
    u r such a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thnx to Mala, we are catching u here much more!! Where are u based?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and best wishes for all your plans ahead!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to know more abt u puja.. and i wish u best of luck.. may your business grows leaps and bounds.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks neisha....so sweet of u to say this...:)

      Delete
  8. Congrats :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. and all d very best for ur future plans...and so say hi to mala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks preethi....will definately say hi to her..

      Delete
  10. Congrats and thank you for your kind words. I wish everything goes well with your business.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award! Great to get to know you better. Good Luck with your parties!

    Radha xoxo

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot Puja, so sweet of you :) all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats well done :)

    Found you through the hop :)

    Offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for nominating me. It put a sunny smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check