Saturday, 28 April 2012

super flaky nails

hi all,
today my blog is i month old..........and i thank all my followers for supporting me......u all rock!
quick post for quick manicure......products used :


  • lakme color crush 23
  • nyx peach avenue
  • l.a.colors silver glitter
  • dry flowers (optional)( bought frm bornprettystore.com)
  • rhinestones (optional)
  • base coat and topcoat


steps:
apply base coat and sponge  lakme color crush 23 on tip covering half of ur nail. after this apply two coats (thin) of  l.a.colors silver glitter and then 2 of nyx peach avenue. finish it with a topcoat.

i also added one dry flower and single rhinestone on ring finger and thumb.


 i changed my nail dangler to nail ring......:)


 this is how this same design looks on a short nails........





hope  u all like this

thanks

puja

*** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...