Saturday 28 April 2012

super flaky nails

hi all,
today my blog is i month old..........and i thank all my followers for supporting me......u all rock!
quick post for quick manicure......products used :


  • lakme color crush 23
  • nyx peach avenue
  • l.a.colors silver glitter
  • dry flowers (optional)( bought frm bornprettystore.com)
  • rhinestones (optional)
  • base coat and topcoat


steps:
apply base coat and sponge  lakme color crush 23 on tip covering half of ur nail. after this apply two coats (thin) of  l.a.colors silver glitter and then 2 of nyx peach avenue. finish it with a topcoat.

i also added one dry flower and single rhinestone on ring finger and thumb.


 i changed my nail dangler to nail ring......:)


 this is how this same design looks on a short nails........





hope  u all like this

thanks

puja

*** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***

21 comments:

  1. hi... puja... it was entirely our pleasure to follow you..:) even i like putting rhinestones on my nails.. as i ahave been inspired by you a lot so thinking of trying some nail art myself...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that is so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for u dear..u got so many fans like me with in 1 month...btw cute art..keep rocking !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty Puja...congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love he NYX flakies, I have pink and purple. Even the rhinestones look so nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks nisha......nyx flakies r really awesome.....:D

      Delete
  6. Very pretty, those flowers are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pooja looking at your nail art I am getting a feeling of growing my nails again as I lost them :( due to breakage... I liked the colors you used for this nail art...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear....u made my day by saying this...:)

      Delete
  8. congrats on ur month old blog:)
    u won an award on my blog:) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted tο thаnk уou for this fаntastic
    rеad!! I аbѕolutelу enjoyeԁ еνеrу bit of it.
    I've got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…
    Feel free to surf my blog post ; loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check