Sunday 29 April 2012

smiley nail art

hi all,

this nail art is dedicated to all my followers...............guys u all make me smile............:)

so the products used:


  • lemonade from color essence.
  • pink glitter nail polish ,jordana.
  • black nail art Pen.
  • fimo clay smiley pieces.
  • peach avenue , NYX.
  • basecoat and topcoat.


steps:
apply basecoat and paint your nails with lemonade from color essence.leaving your ring finger......on your ring finger apply pink glitter nail polish ,jordana. 


coat your yellow nails with peach avenue , NYX..........add fimo clay pieces on your ring finger as shown in the pics and topcoat it.

on rest of your fingers draw two eyes and smile curve....after it dries, topcoat them....:)








this is how this design looks on short nail...( my left thumb nail got broke last week, so i decided to make it useful.....until it grows back)




hope u all like it

do comment .....ur comments make me smile.

thanks all

puja

*** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***




31 comments:

  1. this is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously cute! Will Definitely try.

    Radha xoxo

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...cute nails. I can do this when my boyfriend is angry with me.what say??

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely.. cute and sweet smileys..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun nail design, I love smiley faces and they look great in your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi pooja..i did the same..check out mine...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=216069441825702&set=a.216069291825717.44242.215038765262103&type=3&theater..any ways nice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urs is also vry lovely.....same to same...but with little variation on ring fingers.....:)

      Delete
  7. awwwwwwwwwwwwww choooooooooooooooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same pinch for the broken thumb nail Puja :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the smileys :) you know what, I often end up with broken thumbnail........so nowadays, I am keeping them short ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanmayee.......I can understand how painful is breakage .......though my nails r vry strong but sometimes even I can 't prevent their breakage........:)

      Delete
  10. After having my baby, my nails seem to have lost their matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute and pretty following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for following me :) great blog you have & these are super cute! Following you back :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check