Monday 11 June 2012

ANGRY BIRDS NAIL ART

HI ALL,
Recently i purchased angry birds nail art stickers from bornpretty store...i love playing angry birds game...one packet of these stickers is enough for both hands.

i have 50 pcs of these....ya ..actually what happened i didn't read that its a 10 pcs packet and i ordered 5 packets and i end up with 50 pcs..never mind i can sell them at my saloon and also sell them on my coming up blog sale ...if any one is interested in buying these pls let me know...so here is the mani using these stickers....










these stickers last for 5 days on my nails....thats a good point about these ones because in my job my mani got spoiled easily by  constant use of nail removers, acrylics etc..:)
hope you all liked this angry mani....ha ha..:)
do leave your lovely comments...:)
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check