Sunday 24 June 2012

my hong kong hello kitty haul....:)

hi all..
i am back from my vacation and did lots of shopping ...so here is the first part ...all the hello kitty stuff and other bought for my daughter......

hello kitty water bottle

mobile lipgloss set





got my nokia phone beadazzled:


 cute little mangoes hairband:


hello kitty light pink lipstick:

 hello kitty nail polish

dora hooks (she loves dora) and soap hamper( i got these 4, one for me, my mum, my daughter and one for the blog giveaway)


 blue shutters....:)
 pink and purple sunglasses:



 hello kitty bubbles :)


hello kitty stamp...

 hello kitty necklace and bracelet



 hello kitty pencils and eraser...




some zoozoo's eraser from shopper stops,delhi



hair clips


 hello kitty cup

hello kitty tiffin brief case...




dora and printed band-aids

three pairs of foot wear from stush,rajouri garden,delhi




hat from mother care, shopper stops,delhi


 size of hat, 1-3 yrs ...

apart from these she bought steffie love doll and microphone play set....

this is my daughter's shopping ...my shopping haul coming up in next post....:)
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check