Monday 25 June 2012

haul post part 2

hi all,
in my last post i shared my daughter's haul....and now its my turn..ha ha ....i didn't buy any thing for me( instead of nail art stuff) from  hong kong !!!! ..but did lots of shopping from delhi....you can buy nail art stuff ( from hongkong) from style craze blog sale 

4 pairs of footwear from stush, rajouri garden delhi...






mobile pouch, stush, rajouri garden


wallet from stush,rajouri garden..


wah nails book from flipkart.com..you can read its review..here

faces nail paints and rubber band tube, moments mall.kirti nagar ,delhi.







elf kit from style craze.com 





M.A.C. haul from pacific mall,subhash nagar...










nail trend nail paints set of six from reliance trend.

my haul from NEW U store, pacific mall, subhash nagar delhi..











apart from these i ordered few things from urban touch and Erica singh (through her face book page).....i am waiting for my parcels from them.
hope u enjoyed my haul posts.....i would love ..if you support my blog sale at style craze...

thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check