Tuesday 9 July 2013

Avon Challenge 2: Mambo melon and water melon nail art

Hi all
today I have very special nail polish to you , I really want to have one melon red shade in my stash and my search for it comes to an end when I saw this Avon 30 second speed dry nail polish in Mambo melon.
brush and application and removal is same as Twilight blue which I showed you yesterday here.
But this shade is bit sheer and dries really very shiny after three coats I can still see my nail line.



then I added water melon decals from bornprettystore.com . These decals are very stiff and melts when you apply top coat thus resulting in minor tip wear on my pointor and pinky. Also they are bit small for my nail tips.



hope you liked this shade and my nail art.
have you tried this range of polishes from Avon yet?
do share
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check