Saturday 6 July 2013

Stone marble nails

Hi All
Today I am sharing with you my stone marble nails.I did this nail art inspired by cutepolish video.
the girl in video did these nails in white but I did them in pastel green shade.

For My nails I used NYX Advanced Salon formula nail polish in Pastel pistachio as my base ...lets see first its swatch...


Then I sponged NYX Advanced Salon formula nail polish in cloudy here and there and then I did water spotted marbling using Avon 1 minute dry nail paint in Midnight blue. last I top coated my new nails with revlon fast dry top coat.





hope you all liked my nail art.
also I wanted to share that my self taken challenge of doing 4 manicures using neons has ended ...and I am deciding to take another challenge to do atleast one nailart using one or two nail paints from newly launched Avon's 30 seconds dry nail paints in India.I got all 14 shades which are launched and I will try to do using one nail art each.
thanks for reading
Happy weekend
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check