Wednesday 24 July 2013

My Birthday nails: simple flower doodles

Hi all
Sorry for MIA for almost a week. Caught into some serious family matters.

Yesterday I celebrated my 31st Birthday, I wore simple Kurti ( long top) in pink and purple for my Birthday dinner and to match the outfit I did simple flower doodle manicure inspired by Cutepolish's video.

For this manicure I used Avon Speed dry in 30 seconds nail paints in Asap pink,Pronto purple and Strawberry. I drew flowers using my claire's nail art pen in black.






To create this look I first painted my nails with  asap pink and then sponged Pronto purple and strawberry here and there randomly then drew simple flowers and leaves look alike using my nail art pen. 

hope you all like this 
thanks
puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check