Saturday 10 November 2012

Karwachauth...NOTD,FOTD AND OOTD

Hi all,
Many Indian women keep fast for their husbands on karwachauth. I also kept this fast on 2nd of november for my hubby. Here I am sharing few pics of my henna,nails,saree etc for karwachauth...



 My left hand henna

 My right hand heena.
 even my little darling daughter applied henna on one hand...:)
 after doing so many nail arts on others hands for this occasion ..I didn't get time for my nail art so did enail art using water decals only.. 




 My Makeup (sorry for the quality of the pics...i used my mobile to click these...)


Oh god I am feeling so hungry but still I managed to click pics with my mother in law and daughter.

Hope you liked this post.
thanks
puja 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check