Thursday 2 May 2013

Barry M Chameleon Colour Changing Nail Effects : pink

Hi all
Today I have a very special nail polish to show you which changes its color when you apply top coat over it. its called Barry M Chameleon Colour Changing Nail Effects : pink.
It applies just like chrome nail paints so applying basecoat under them is a must. It is so pigmented that one coat is sufficient to make the nail paint opaque on nails.

I applied topcoat in the center of my nails(one coat only) and voila !............the color changes just like some magic. The pink changes into bright purple shade...so pretty..:)

later I changed it into a nail art by adding golden striping tape and rhinestone. I applied topcoat again in the center and over the stripping tape.After second coat of topcoat the purple shade becomes more bright and dark and very very eyecatching...... here the look I finally got:

A closer look of my thumb. 



It also comes in two more shades but I got only this one from a blog sale of crazy polishes.
Hope you all liked this polish. 
Have you used special effects nail polishes...yes than which ones?
Also share what you think of these one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check