Wednesday 19 June 2013

L'Oreal L'Or Sunset Collection for Cannes 2013 : Nail polish swatches

Hi All
Today I am sharing with you swatches of 4 beautiful glitter polishes from L'Oreal L'Or Sunset Collection for Cannes 2013. This collection has many products from eyeshadows to nail paints but as always I am interested in Nail paints only... :p
I bought 4 glitter nail polishes from this collection during my trip to Delhi. I think they are available online too at nykaa.com(you have to check as I read it on some blog).



Now coming to swatches:

821, Copper cuff
I applied two coats. Its a beautiful mixture of copper and gold glitter in different sizes. I used topcoat for smooth finish. Love the formula, very easy to apply.


822,Bronze Parure
I applied two coats. Very beautiful combination of purplish and bronze colored glitter. sometimes the glitter appears to be of gunmetal color. This is my favorite shades out of four I got. very easy to apply with great formula.



823,Riviere Amethyst
This one is a nice combination of gold and copper glitter in black jelly base. Applied quite easily. I used two coats. 


824, Flaming Sunset
This one too a black base glitter(gold) nail polish. I love the combination of black and gold. I used 2 coats.



M.R.P.: Rs. 235 each.
Quantity: 5 ml.
Availability: as of now they are easily available at L'Oreal counters but can't say for how long as they are limited edition ones.
Drying time : Quite fast.
Removal: used foil method.
p.s. I used fast drying  top coat over these nail paints.

I totally recommend them if you love glitter on your nails. 

Have you tried them yet?
thanks
puja


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check