Saturday 6 October 2012

My Myntra haul....:)

HI all
Few days back I ordered 4 colorbar nail polishes from Myntra.com.













What i bought:
  1. COLORBAR EXCLUSIVE NAIL LACQUER 71
  2. COLORBAR MOSS AGATE NAIL LACQUER 93
  3. COLORBAR EXCLUSIVE NAIL LACQUER 19
  4. COLORBAR EXCLUSIVE NAIL LACQUER 20


what I like :

  1.  I like the packaging. All the polishes are well packed in boxes as you can see in the pics above.
  2. They have almost every shade in colorbar exclusive range.
  3. I got my parcel within 2 days of my placing order.
what I don't like:
  1. They don't have cash on delivery option for my address...:(
besides the cod option,I had a great experience shopping with them. I will shop with them again but if they open cod option for my city I will shop more with them...:)

Did you shopped with Myntra.com...how was your experience.

Puja

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check