Thursday 24 January 2013

3D bow nail art.

hi all
Today I am sharing my 3d bow nail art. I did this nail art for my kitty party.
I love 3d emblishments and they are quick way to add glamour quotient to your nails.
I used :
NYX tahitian nail enamel
Faces sparkles
rhinestones
topcoat and basecoat
3d bow bought from Bornpretty store.

I Applied basecoat first and then I painted my nails with NYX Tahitian and Stick 3d white bow on my ring finger using nail glue and then i added rhinestones as shown in the pictures and seal my new nails with fast dry top coat.













hope you all like this.
do you love 3d nail arts.
do share your views.
thanks
puja

11 comments:

  1. The bow is adorable! :)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat job!

    cute bow too..

    i m loving the nail paint shade.. which one is it?

    Revathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. its sooo adoreable... :) loved it di.. :)
    i have fallen in love with the nail color... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajani..ya this nail colour is very gorgeous..:)

      Delete
  4. So cute :-) Lovely ..
    Puja you changed your blog layout !! Nice one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute mani. The bow looks great :*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check