Monday 7 January 2013

My Sephora India huge haul

Hi all,
Sephora has hit the Indian market on 22nd December 2012...I have read many reviews of the showroom on different blogs and many said that its like "candy shop"and we are little kids or "sabzi mandi"(vegetable market)....and ya its true..for first 15 minutes I was like which brand I see first ...sorry no pictures of the showroom as I visited there twice on 3rd  and 6th January but it was so packed by girls that I can't click any pics.

There was a offer if you buy more than Rs. 7500 you will get free velvet bag and on 3rd January my mom and brother accompanied me there so our combined order is more than Rs. 8500 and yes this shopping is sponsored by my DAD....love you dad...:D

3rd January haul :

my daughter outside Sephora..:)







 Tommy hilfiger perfume ... Rs.,2800(my brother got this for him)

 Face it check check nail kit .... Rs.700 

Face shop cute cream tub ..Rs. 500(for my daughter)

Face it platinum nails pink metallic nail paint ... Rs. 400(this is mine)
sephora  nail paints .. Rs. 360 each(my mom's ...she only got this for her and yay she is too nail polish addict like me or I am like her..haha)


sephora chocolate body wash..Rs.600

sephora bath ducks...Rs. 200(I was not planning to buy this but my daughter wanted to so I have to..she got attracted because of cute ducks)

Burt's bees lip balm... Rs. 500.

Soap and Glory Soaper heroes .... collection of their five best products..Rs.1600.

This is the free velvet bag which we get and my mom gave it to me to keep...:D


This is the free samples they gave us....me and mom kept one each....its Dior moisturiser.

6th January haul..



I went there again on 6th because my friend wants something and My hubby wants to buy some jacket from Zara.
this is the last day of my stay at my mom's place (Delhi) so i have to pack my things ...so no product wise pics.

I bought :
Soap and glory righteous butter ...Rs.390 ( for my sister in law)
Sephora lip gloss ..Rs 500 
Sephora eye liner ..Rs.800
Sephora Mascara ..Rs.1120.
Face shop wide nails..Rs 400(orange)
Face shop face it ...glitter nail paint in blue..Rs.500.

My friend bought benefit real mascara and forest essential gift kit..sorry no pic...:(

I also wanted to buy few products from Nyx but most of the products are out of stock and wish they introduce nyx nail paints soon or till march because now I will visit Delhi in March....:)

will post my colorbar,inglot and body shop haul in coming posts....Also i got my parcel from amazon.com will upload that haul too..:)

did you liked my haul..
have u shopped from sephora India ...do share what you got..
thanks
puja 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check